Personal Childhood Web

Jewel, my daughter, is someone special to me that I love dearly.  Everything I do is for her and for myself.  She is my inspiration for continuing my goals in life.  I am glad that she is watching me complete my goals and hoping I will inspire her to achieve her goals in life.
Rachel is my she older sister. My sister very supportive, caring, loving person. She always supported me with any distinction that I make. When I was younger, she uses to watch me when my parents were at work. My sister is someone special to me, and I have some great memories with her and continue to have more. 
Yvette is my other older sister that always been there. She is also supportive, loving, caring sister.  She is still there for me when I needed her.  She even someone special to me.
Manuel is my dad,, He's a big part of my life. My dad is a hard working man that works for his family. My dad showed me how important he wanted is kids, to go to school. He's supportive of any discussion I make in life. I had some great memories with my dad when I was a little girl. I appreciate him and thank god for giving the best dad in the world.
Mary is my mom. She worked two jobs when we were kids. She was also a hard worker that wanted to give her daughter everything. I really do appreciate her. She always been there for me when I needed her. I thank her for being there for my daughter while I was attending school.  I Also thank god every day for her. She inspires me to be the best mom to my own daughter.  She showed me that family is essential and being there
for one another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAEYC and DEC OF ETHICS